- We’ll pay you 10% of all purchases made by students you introduce to StudyGate
- You'll receive payment on first of each month
- Your earnings get sent via PayPal
of employers prefer candidates with work experience
of employers prefer work experience that’s relevant to the job
of employers would disqualify a candidate for lying on their resume
When it comes to landing your first job, experience matters.
What’s an On-Campus Partner?
On-Campus Partners are college students who represent StudyGate and promote our brand on campus. By developing strategies to attract new student users to our marketplace, you’ll be a valuable member of the marketing team.
Here’s why being a StudyGate On-Campus Partner is the perfect job for college students
- Earn the kind of real-world experience employers seek in candidates
- Start monetizing your vlog and social media accounts
- Get involved in one of the fastest growing industries since COVID
- Work directly with our marketing team to brainstorm and develop strategies
- We work with college students as well as pro affiliate marketers
- Implement our promotional materials so you can get started immediately
- Benefits include additional cash incentives, access to our services and more
- Add credit to your resume from a fast-growing Los Angeles startup
- Top performers get a personalized recommendation letter from StudyGate founders
A little about us
StudyGate is an online tutoring marketplace that challenges the traditional education model by rethinking the way students learn. We combat the common frustrations that come along with gen ed courses, rigid grading systems and hard-to-reach professors by connecting students with expert tutors who answer questions and offer in-depth instruction—anytime, anywhere. There are no hidden fees or subscriptions, and our No Bullshit Promise is backed by a money-back guarantee to ensure students receive the quality academic help they deserve.