Top 5 Equations Tutors Online
Hello there! I’m a professional tutor with a true passion for helping students find academic success. I am interested in all aspects of technical writing. I have an exceptional work ethic, communicate efficiently with..Show moreHourly Rate$30/ hour
- Homework_Painkiller 1
Hi there! Are you looking for a committed, reliable, and enthusiastic tutor? Well, teaching and learning are more of a second nature to me, having been raised by parents who are both teachers. I..Show moreHourly Rate$70/ hour
- Kelvin T
I am a believer that knowledge shared leads to the overall progress in the world. Sharing my expertise with students help me learn more and keep up with the trends in information. I will..Show moreHourly Rate$0/ hour
- Ignatius N
I am an Electrical and Electronic Engineer with over four years of experience in academic tutoring. My proficiency includes engineering subjects: I am passionate about technical subjects related to Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics. Moreover,..Show moreHourly Rate$0/ hour
Having a strong academic background and a passion for teaching has helped me successfully serve the needs of students and education industry in general, over the years. I have a Master's degree in Engineering..Show moreHourly Rate$20/ hour
The tools you need to succeed, at your fingertips
1,000+ tutors on demand
We source tutors who are experts in their field.
Get 24/7 help
We're here to provide homework help anytime, day or night.
Get homework help within minutes thanks to our staff of expert tutors.
No subscription needed
Pay only for the help you need, when you need it.
Our expert tutors have impressive credentials
See how we’ve helped students across the globe
All the tutors I’ve dealt with on StudyGate were extremely helpful and professional. I don’t write reviews often, but you should definitely give it a try!
Maura helped me in all 3 subjects and did a fantastic job. She gave me more help in a few minutes than the other tutors I have tried taught me in 2 hours! - Jessica at KU
Thomas was constantly bending over backwards to accommodate my changing schedule. The response times were always “blazingly fast” like the site says, but more importantly he knows the subject extremely well. - Samuel at OSU
I met with Matthew probably 20 times to get ready for my finals. I recovered from surgery for the first 6 weeks of class and needed to catch up quickly. Matthew was flexible with scheduling and knew the subject very well. - Morgan at ASU
The first meeting with Ruth went great. She was VERY of understanding of my not having a solid foundation in math and we dove into the basics together. - Angel at UF
If you are anything like me it is fastest to just guess the answer and see what comes up wrong and then have someone explain it so you understand. Neha does all that and more. - Mia at Vanderbilt
Le Z is super patient to make sure you understand. Demand for resources, wage determination, public finance, information asymmetries, and income inequality. He broke it all down for me with the answers. - Robin at UT Austin
My favorite part of lessons with Brahmanand is when we take a very complex problem then break it down into its basic parts. This makes it WAY easier to grasp. - Ian at PSU
Nsomu has been giving me lessons for about four months. He knows the subject and helps me identify targets for improvement. Which gives me more time with my friends. - Dalton at Wellesley
We won’t release your payment until you are 100% happy with the experience. Check out our Risk-Free Guarantee.
What to Expect with Equations Homework Help
Love your equations answers or they’re free. Get reliable homework help to your equations no matter what level of math help you need. The truth is something you already know. There are dozens and dozens of linear equations help available. If you’re looking for some resources to build out your understanding of linear algebra, we wrote a 3-step guide to solving these questions. You can also review a roster of our linear algebra tutors to figure out who you want to be working with. StudyGate gives those answers and more with a human touch that has your best interests at heart. Improve your grades and get ready for your upcoming exams with equations homework help.
Here are the Equations Subjects We Cover for Your Homework Questions:
- Linear equations contain two variables that result in a line if you try and graph it. Most reasonably, that’s why they call them “linear” equations.
- Quadratic equations in your homework contain three variables (a, b, c) to solve for and result in a parabola when placed on a graph.
- Polynomial equations contain roots where y=0 and then x could be multiple numbers. The degree of the polynomial is defined by the highest exponent.
Areas covered (continued)
- Trigonometric equations involve the use of reference angles as well as the functions cos, sin, and tan. Unit circles, trig-ratio values, radians, and degrees also make up basic needed knowledge for solving these equations.
- Radical equations have radicals in them. Most people think of the radical as the square root symbol: √
- Exponential equations come in the form ax = by with variables that contain exponents in them.
Five Facts about Getting Answers to Your Homework
- Once you post a question, you will be automatically contacted by tutors with offers to help.
- You can compare their reviews, experience, urgency, and cost to decide which tutor works best for you.
- We have already answered 1000s of questions for students since 2018, mostly in math.
- Studygate tutors prefer messaging instead of audio, but you can always call your tutor if needed.
- Someone is here to assist you whether it is 3PM or 3AM.
Equations homework help is a core part of our service to helping students. No need to wait or keep googling for the answer. Get equations answers now by connecting to a homework helper within minutes. While you’re waiting for a tutor, you can message support for help to get that matrix question answered as quickly as possible. They will review the detail and ask a followup question to make sure everything is clear for getting quick bids.