Top 5 Government Tutors Online
The tools you need to succeed, at your fingertips
1,000+ tutors on demand
We source government tutors who are experts in their field.
Get 24/7 help
We're here to provide homework help anytime, day or night.
Get homework help within minutes thanks to our staff of expert tutors.
No subscription needed
Pay only for the help you need, when you need it.
Our government tutors have impressive credentials
See how we’ve helped students across the globe
All the tutors I’ve dealt with on StudyGate were extremely helpful and professional. I don’t write reviews often, but you should definitely give it a try!
Maura helped me in all 3 subjects and did a fantastic job. She gave me more help in a few minutes than the other tutors I have tried taught me in 2 hours! - Jessica at KU
Thomas was constantly bending over backwards to accommodate my changing schedule. The response times were always “blazingly fast” like the site says, but more importantly he knows the subject extremely well. - Samuel at OSU
I met with Matthew probably 20 times to get ready for my finals. I recovered from surgery for the first 6 weeks of class and needed to catch up quickly. Matthew was flexible with scheduling and knew the subject very well. - Morgan at ASU
The first meeting with Ruth went great. She was VERY of understanding of my not having a solid foundation in math and we dove into the basics together. - Angel at UF
If you are anything like me it is fastest to just guess the answer and see what comes up wrong and then have someone explain it so you understand. Neha does all that and more. - Mia at Vanderbilt
Le Z is super patient to make sure you understand. Demand for resources, wage determination, public finance, information asymmetries, and income inequality. He broke it all down for me with the answers. - Robin at UT Austin
My favorite part of lessons with Brahmanand is when we take a very complex problem then break it down into its basic parts. This makes it WAY easier to grasp. - Ian at PSU
Nsomu has been giving me lessons for about four months. He knows the subject and helps me identify targets for improvement. Which gives me more time with my friends. - Dalton at Wellesley
We won’t release your payment until you are 100% happy with the experience. Check out our Risk-Free Guarantee.
What is Government Anyway?
Have you ever wondered where your tax dollars go or why people complain about it so much? Perhaps you wonder about who built the highway that goes past your house or who picked the textbooks that you have to use now to get help on your government homework. The government is involved in our daily lives in many ways that we take for granted like making you have a license to drive, fish, hunt, or become a barber.
The study of government answers all of these questions and more. Government is a set of rules and institutions that people set up so that they can function as a unified society. By studying government, you can participate in an informed way that makes your interaction more effective. So what are the most interesting things to know about your government that you would not learn while getting help from a tutor?
Here are 6 fun facts about the US that you would probably not discover in your government homework help session:
- America’s least populated state is Wyoming.
- Idaho has a single area code for the entire state.
- Springer Mountain, GA is the starting point of the Appalachian Trail. This hiking path stretches 2,200 miles north to Mount Katahdin, Maine.
- Hawaii was given its own unique currency during WWII so that if the Japanese took it, the government could declare the currency useless.
Some Cool Facts about US Government
- Hawaii, Alaska, Vermont, and Maine all ban billboards.
- Michigan has M185 highway, which is the only highway in the United States where cars are banned.
When you consider the importance of the government, it is important to get the facts straight. StudyGate homework help offers you the ability to get the right answers with a refund policy that protects your peace of mind.
We know our homework help works for three reasons:
- You are protected by a refund policy that rivals Amazon. If you aren’t satisfied with your answers, we’ll make it right and hold the government tutor accountable. Our job is to make you smarter and more successful.
- Our government tutors take pride in offering you fast responses because they get negative reviews if they are unhelpful talking to you about bicameral legislation. In contrast, when they receive positive reviews for talking about the Whig party or whatever else you want to learn about, they earn the opportunity to get more work from students that trust them.
- Answers come with context. You’ll be able to study the answer to the question and read the details. We won’t just say “George Washington was the president of the United States,” but we’ll share what got him there and why he set the stand for many presidents to come. In the meantime, you can tackle your government project this way with greater context to make sure the homework gets done.