Here is what you should do if you dispute an answer:
- Your tutor is responsible for responding to your dispute and has 72 hours to reply.
- You can share what went wrong in more detail by messaging them. If you want a refund or want the answer fixed, this is the time to make that clear.
- Once your tutor provides a justification, you will receive a settlement offer as well. This is a dollar amount that the tutor is offering to accept instead of the original payment. You can either accept or reject this.
- If you reject the settlement price, StudyGate administrators will decide the final payout based on these factors:
- Whether the student provided all the required information before the bid was confirmed.
- Whether the tutor delivered their solution on time.
- Whether there was any miscommunication between student and tutor.
- If the solution is helpful in any way to the student.
Disputes will be subject to the StudyGate Refund Policy. Once the answer is submitted, you have 7 days to review it.