Here are the steps to Get Quick Answers on StudyGate:
- Log in to StudyGate.
- Click “Post A Question,” and select the first option for “Get Quick Answers.” Be sure to include any necessary materials like class notes, textbook information, and specific teacher instructions. You must also include a budget for what you can afford to pay, and a time you want the solution delivered.
- Wait for tutor bids. Tutors often bid in as little as 15 minutes after a question is posted. You can also send messages to tutors, and they will respond with offers to help.
- Select a tutor to work with and confirm their bid by clicking the check mark on the following screen. It is helpful to ask the tutor questions and ask for updates. If anything is unclear to you as you work, please make sure you ask for clarification as soon as possible. If your tutor does not respond, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist.
- When the tutor uploads the solution, please review it as soon as possible to make sure it is exactly what you asked for.
- Return to the question page and click either “Approve” or “Dispute.” For more on unsatisfactory answers, click here.
- Don’t forget to rate and review your tutor for other students to read in the future.